Packet Design is a global company… after all, most of our customers are global so we have to be as well! Just check out this video where employees from the U.S., Lebanon, Sweden, and beyond invite you in their native (or second) languages to join us at our upcoming Customer Symposium in Paris, March 6-7. We will have customers attend from the four corners of the globe, including the Americas (North, Central, and South), Europe, Middle East, Eurasia (Russia), and Asia.
Here are the employees in order of appearance in the video:
- Andy McFarland, VP Customer Care – Austin, Texas
- Matt Sherrod, VP Products – Austin, Texas
- Tony Saab, Sales Director, MEA – Lebanon
- Angela Reyna, Marketing Manager – Austin, Texas
- Sam Kanakamedala, Director of Product Management – San Jose, CA (originally from India)
- Mats Lindmark, Senior Sales Engineer, Sweden
- Daniel Ley, SVP Sales – Austin, Texas
- Cengiz Alaettinoglu, CTO – Los Angeles, CA (originally from Turkey)
- Anne Swindley, Market Development Manager – UK (originally from France)
- And yours truly – Austin, Texas (American by way of the UK)
We are excited to announce that our Symposium keynote speaker will be OpenDaylight Executive Director Neela Jacques. In his presentation titled “Preparing for Software Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization,” Neela will provide insight to the current state and future direction of open source in software defined networks, discuss industry use cases, and describe the critical role of management software.
In addition, we will preview our product roadmap, host hands-on labs, hold a scenario competition with prizes, and provide plenty of networking opportunities with your peers.
The Symposium will take place at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center prior to the MPLS + SDN + NFV World 2016 conference. We’ll be exhibiting at the conference in booth #402, and on Thursday, March 10 our CTO Cengiz Alaettinoglu will present on “Policy-Aware Management and Orchestration for Multi-Service SDNs.”
We hope to see you in Paris at one or both events! For more information and to register, visit http://go.packetdesign.com/customer-symposium-paris-2016. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions.
Oh, and for more evidence of our global bona fides, see our recent announcement about our 36 percent worldwide growth in year-over-year bookings in 2015.